Marque d’or’s multilingual record management software.
Electronic Minute Book
The electronic minute book offers useful, organized, and centralized storage for key corporate documents. Import or create charter documents, by-laws, resolutions, share certificates, extra-provincial filings, agreements, etc. Securely share your book in just a few clicks.
Precedent Documents (Customizable) and Government Forms Library
Import your own templates or use those provided in CorpLink’s library. The software has all the precedent documents required to build and maintain your client’s business. You can also access more than 1,000 schedules and government forms. All of our documents are applicable across Canada.
CorpLink allows you to build financial year-end reports, track expiry and due date reports for agreements, filings and registrations, business names and extra-provincial filings, and much more.
CorpLink Does Even More
- Import your precedent documents and merge them with those in the CorpLink database
- Automated share transaction workflows: individual, by batch, and by class
- Multiple entity management across various jurisdictions
- Amalgamation assistant: long-form and short-form amalgamation (vertical/horizontal)
- Record tracking for all types of businesses, including partners and units
- Automatic calculation of renewal dates
- Entry and editing of simplified data shared with all entities