Practical Law Canada
Legal know-how that gives front-line lawyers a better starting point. Our expert team of lawyer-editors creates and maintains hundreds of up-to-date, practical resources across key areas so you don’t have to.
Practical Law Canada provides legal know-how that gives front-line lawyers a better starting point. Our expert team of lawyer-editors creates and maintains up-to-date, practical resources across a broad array of practice areas so you don’t have to.
Key resources include:
- Practice Notes: Clear explanations of current law and practice written by our experts, from quick guides and overviews to detailed analysis for specialists.
- Standard Documents and Clauses: Start with a market-ready template you can rely on to be up-to-date. No more reinventing the wheel – use Practical Law Canada model documents as an instant first draft.
- Checklists: Mitigate risk and ensure you have everything covered with these quick reference reminders of the law, as it applies in practice
- What's Market: Get an instant snapshot of market trends and practice by comparing deal summaries
- Current Awareness: Legal updates tailored for your areas of practice, explaining what you need to know and why.