Practical Law Canada: Finance
Continuously maintained, market resources for finance lawyers running transactions from start to finish
Why Practical Law Canada Finance
Practical Law Canada Finance provides practical guidance and how-to resources for lawyers who practice in the areas of banking and financial services.
Topics in Finance
- Acquisition Finance
- Asset-Based Lending
- Commercial and Small Business Lending
- Commercial Real Estate Financing
- Corporate Lending
- Debt Capital Markets
- Default and Enforcement
- DIP (Interim) Financing
- Swaps and Derivatives
- Syndicated Loans
- Taking Security in Collateral
Instant market analysis with What’s Market
Practical Law Canada's What's Market allows you to search, compare and analyze deal agreements to get a snapshot of current legal trends and market practice.
Easily search, compare, and analyze credit agreements across the What’s Market databases:
- Credit Agreements: Comprehensive Deal Database
- Credit Agreements: Detailed Analysis of Selected Deals
- Debt Securities
- What’s Market Practice Analysis
Compare across jurisdictions with Provincial Q&A
Get jurisdictional insight on:
- Lending and Taking Security in Real Property
- Lending and Taking Security in Personal Property
Interested in learning more about resources on Practical Law Canada?
Complete the form or contact us directly at 1-844-717-4488.