- Insights and resources for small corporate law departments
- 2020 State of the Legal Market in Canada
2020 State of the Legal Market in Canada
The new “State of the Legal Market in Canada” report uses Acritas’ Sharplegal and Thomson Reuters Legal Tracker™ data to show that, while priorities have temporarily shifted as a result of the current pandemic, commitment to the following core strategic priorities remains paramount:
- Effectiveness, or striking the balance between minimizing risk and enabling growth;
- Efficiency, not only in terms of cost control but also in regard to the speed and accuracy of counsel; and
- Innovation, specifically accommodating changes in legal technology and process innovation.
Get your complimentary copy of the State of the Legal Market in Canada report and discover what these priorities mean to your law firm or corporate law department and why these priorities may even be more important in today’s uncertain and immensely challenging environment.