Personal Injury Solutions
Personal Injury Practical Guidance
Personal Injury Practical Guidance provides practical “how to” guidance enabling plaintiff and defence to easily and efficiently complete work at every stage from commencement to trial.
Part of Litigator, and housed on the best-in-class WestlawNext Canada platform, Personal Injury Practice Guidance includes access to annotated rules and the option to access other available content for personal injury litigators. This includes our Personal Injury Quantums service, more than 1,000 Legal Memoranda on personal injury topics, and Canada’s only online collection of more than 160,000 actual court documents. Altogether, an unparalleled offering that will save you hours of work and position you to win.
Determine calculations on the spot with Merkur’s Ontario Personal Injury Damages Calculator
- Commencement and Pleadings
- Mediation and Settlement
- Evidence and Trial
- Motor Vehicle Accidents (Tort and Accident Benefits)
- Occupiers’ Liability
Expert Advisory Board
Our expert Advisory Board helps us stay one step ahead of the market. Board members are consulted on complex areas of law and emerging practice.
- The Honourable Justice Todd L. Archibald – Superior Court of Justice
- Chris T J. Blom – Miller Thomson LLP
- Charles E. Gluckstein – Gluckstein Personal Injury Lawyers
- Eric K. Grossman – Zarek Taylor Grossman Hanrahan LLP
- Susan E. Gunter – Dutton Brock LLP
- Darcy R. Merkur – Thomson Rogers LLP
- Adam K. Wagman – Howie Sack & Henry LLP