IPSource on WestlawNext® Canada is an excellent starting point for your research in core areas like Canadian copyright law, trademark law and intellectual property law including patents, trademarks, copyright and industrial designs.
What’s in IPSource
IPSource™ combines the 150-year-tradition of Thomson Reuters editorial excellence with leading-edge technology to deliver information you can rely on for true insight into your intellectual property case or issue. Intelligent finding tools and effective research pathways bring relevant, on-point content right to the surface – quickly and efficiently. More than just information, you get insight you can use to make critical decisions, create compelling arguments, and achieve better results for your clients.
Commentary authored by leading practitioners
IPSource contains an extensive collection of Thomson Reuters intellectual property, information technology and electronic commerce law commentary authored by leading practitioners. The commentary provides authoritative and efficient research resources.
The commentary includes links to case law and to the legislation within the following:
- Fox on Canadian Law of Copyright and Industrial Designs by John McKeown
- Fox on Canadian Law of Trade-marks and Unfair Competition by A. Kelly Gill
- Intellectual Property Disputes: Resolution and Remedies by Ronald Dimock
- Odutola on Canadian Trade-mark practice by Bayo Odutola and Sylvie-Émanuelle Bourbonnais
- Technology Contracting: Law, Precedents and Commentary by Bradley Limpert
- Sookman: Computer, Internet and Electronic Commerce Law by Barry B. Sookman
- Life Sciences Law in Canada by Adrienne M. Blanchard
- Annotated Patent Act by Bruce Stratton
- Canadian Copyright Act by Robic (Laurent Carrière)
- Canadian Trade-Marks Act Annotated by Robic (Laurent Carrière)
- Consolidated Intellectual Property Statutes by Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
- Consolidated E-Commerce Statutes by Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
Stay current on the most recent developments and consult with pre-eminent authorities in the field.
Access to everything you need from one convenient homepage.
This simple but powerful plan gives you access to regularly updated related Intellectual Property case law and statutes, complete with the exclusive KeyCite citation service, as well as authoritative commentary.
- Intellectual Property Case Law Collection
- Canadian Patent Reporter (C.P.R.)
- The Canadian Encyclopedic Digest
- Intellectual Property Legislation
- Borden Ladner Gervais, Consolidated Intellectual Property Statutes and Consolidated E-Commerce Statutes
- KeyCite Canada
- Journal Articles
- Intellectual Property, information technology and electronic commerce law Commentary
- Intellectual Property and Technology Newsletters
- Ontario Technology Contracting Precedents
- Intellectual Property Pleadings, Motions and Facta/Briefs
- International Intellectual Property Materials
Intellectual Property Solutions on WestlawNext
Take your research to the next level by adding other secondary sources, including expertly written forms, legal memos, newsletters, journals, and practice tools.
- Pleadings, Motions, Facta
- Legal Memos - 600+
- O’Brien’s Encyclopedia of Forms
- Proof of Facts Collection
Request free demo
Fill out this brief form to complete your free demo request