- Practice Area: Competition Law
PRACTICAL LAW CANADA: COMPETITION
Competition law guidance to help mitigate risk
Why Practical Law Canada Competition
Practical Law Competition provides practical guidance and up-to-date resources related to transactions, compliance, civil and criminal matters, and competition litigation.
The Competition module covers topics such as merger review for hostile bids, competition compliance audits, managing a cartel investigation, structuring joint ventures, competition compliance tailored to manage competition law risks, and more.
With Practical Law Canada Competition, you can:
- Mitigate risk with a full range of competition compliance tools, including compliance. overviews, a template compliance program, and checklists for key activities to manage competition risk.
- Enhance your productivity and efficiency with the extensive guides and tools created and maintained by our team that enable you to address legal issues faster and enhance your expertise.
- Improve response time by creating first drafts and respond to client queries in minutes.
Topics in Competition
- Advertising and Marketing
- Competition Law Compliance
- Competition Law Litigation
- Conspiracy (Cartels)
- General Competition Law
- Investment Canada Act
- Merger Control
- Unilateral Conduct
- Vertical Agreements
Interested in learning more about resources on Practical Law Canada?
Complete the form or contact us directly at 1-844-717-4488.