- Practice Area: Commercial Transactions
Practical Law Canada: Commercial Transactions
Commercial Law guidance and resources for the core activities of Canadian businesses
Why Practical Law Canada Commercial Transactions
Practical Law Canada Commercial Transactions focuses on the core activities of Canadian businesses. Our plain language resources range from Standard Documents & Clauses to Practice Notes and Checklists, and enable lawyers to customize documents quickly, refresh their knowledge of contracting principles, and get up to speed on unfamiliar topics.
Topics in Commercial Transactions
- Advertising and Marketing
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- E-Commerce and Technology
- General Contract and Boilerplate
- Privacy and Data Security
- Supply of Goods and Services
- Transactional IP
Interested in learning more about resources on Practical Law Canada?
Complete the form or contact us directly at 1-844-717-4488.