DT Practice Staff Management
As part of DT Practice, our practice management module for accountants, the award-winning Staff Management module quickly and easily helps you manage and track accounting staff benefits and comp time, staff budgeting and targets, staff scheduling and much more - with total control.
Track staff benefits, billable hours and projects
You can track staff benefits; track and compare target billable hours to actual hours worked; schedule projects, tasks and other important accounting staff management details.
View and manage staff schedules
You can monitor individual workload and view and compare calendars for multiple staff simultaneously, including data from both DT Practice and Microsoft Outlook™.
Assign work to staff
Assign schedule items to work queues based on your staff's qualifications and rank items in order of importance using drag and drop.
Read our DT Practice White Paper
Solving the most common pain points of Practice Management.
The award-winning Staff Management module quickly and easily helps you manage and track accounting staff benefits and comp time, staff budgeting and targets, staff scheduling, and much more - with total control.
The scheduling portion of the Staff Management module lets you assign and manage staff based on various data, including skill areas of expertise, skill ratings, skill sets, and real-time availability.
Staff Management allows you to:
- Track staff benefits including accruable benefits, comp time, and observed holidays.
- Track and compare staff target billable hours to actual hours worked.
- Track and schedule projects, tasks, to dos, scheduled phone calls, scheduled benefits, and meetings.
- Assign work to staff and "rank" items in order of importance for staff using drag and drop.
- Set up reminders for all of your scheduled items.
- View and manage staff schedules and monitor individual workload.
- View and compare calendars for multiple staff simultaneously, including data from both Practice CS and Microsoft Outlook, and use color coding for different categories.
- Assign schedule items to work queues based on staff qualifications, then pull work from those queues based on their qualifications.
Products fact sheets
This easy-to-use, comprehensive project management system lets you manage and track your firm’s projects and tasks right from your desktop.
The Client Management module meets all of your CRM needs and is one of the most powerful workflow tools within DT Practice.
You can track comp time, accruable benefits, and holidays for your staff, set target work hours and billable amounts for each staff member.
Discover our tax and accounting software. View our short videos designed to provide a quick overview of our products and learn more about DT Practice.